Blogging is a hobby I like to do; it gives me a chance to become a better writer & have a new experience I wouldn’t do on my own!
Lately, I haven’t had a chance to really blog. Finding it tough to find time with work, freelance, volunteering & a crazy 4-year-old. But, I want to get back out there, to give me something fun to do.
To help me get back into the swing of things I decided to do a 31 Day Blog Challenge! The goal is to write every day for 31 days, helping me keep on track & staying motivated.
Look forward to everyone’s feedback & comments! Expect the first post tomorrow!
- Introduce yourself & 5 most recent photos
- 20 Facts About You
- Best Childhood memory
- Favorite movie you never get sick of watching
- What is your dream job?
- List 5 bucket list items & why you want to do them
- Biggest pet peeve
- If I won the lottery I would…?
- Favorite book, and why
- What is currently in your fridge?
- What is your biggest accomplishment?
- How did you start blogging?
- 5 sites, that are not social media, you visit weekly
- What do you collect?
- Share an old photo with the story behind it
- Where is your favorite place?
- When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?
- What is a talent/hobby you’d like to pick up?
- Last meal you’d want to eat?
- Plan your all expense paid 2-week vacation
- Current favorite place to be
- 1 Longterm goal & 5 short-term goals
- Worst habit you need to break
- 15 Items you can’t live without
- Plan a dinner party with 5 people (alive and/or dead)
- What is something new you’ve learned in the past week
- Something you just have to get off your chest
- Newest recipe you’ve tried
- Favorite class in college
- Biggest fear in life
- What have you learned about yourself in this challenge & 5 most recent photos