Avocados are seriously delicious, and recipes have been popping up all over the internet!
We recently watched a Tasty video with an egg in an avocado. It seriously did not disappoint, and the best part we paired with Alexia Waffle Fries!
- Place silicone baking mat or aluminum foil on the toaster oven sheet
- Set the toaster oven sheet off to the side
- Using the avocado slicer cut the avocado in half, long ways
- Please do not use a sharp knife, you may stab yourself, please invest in an avocado slicer. If you do cut yourself I am not liable for any injuries!
- Remove pit with the avocado slicer center
- Again, please do not use a knife. If you do cut yourself I am not liable for any injuries!
- Place the avocado halves face up
- Crack the egg over top in the avocado in the open space
- Top with sea salt, pepper, shredded cheese & meatless crumbles
- Place in toaster oven at 400 for 15-20 minutes
- Recommend setting a timmer with your Alexa
- Remove from the oven with an oven mitt and serve with desired sides! I highly recommend Alexia Waffle Fries
Tell me what’s your favorite avocado recipe?