I’m guessing PNC to check my account balance & bills sites don’t count….
- Amazon – If you know anything about me, you know Amazon is pretty much my life. From the 5 Alexas in my house to the continual packages left on my front doorstep. Everything in my house either comes from Target, Whole Foods or Amazon, my house really is monopolized.
- Target – I’m always doing a Target run, I also order a lot of items online to pick up at the store. Also, price matching and/or seeing if items are in stock at the Target on my way home.
- Stack Overflow – Even though I’m a developer I don’t have all the answers to bug errors. I spend a lot of time Googling counsel errors and/or why my code does not work. A lot of the times I forgot a comma or just wrote something backward!
- Wikipedia – I know not always reliable information! But hey, they do cite their sources at the bottom of the site! Also, I’m continually looking up information! I have a 4-year-old, surprisingly I don’t always remember trees shed their bark or why the Queen’s uncle is an evil man (we started watching The Crown…)
- Wish – I’m a super cheapskate if I don’t have to pay for things I’m all for it! I’m super into buying items that don’t have logos so I can spend 1/4 of the price! Wish does just that, I may have to wait a couple weeks, but hey it’s 1/4 of the price! Use code lnpthfc for 50% off your first order
After re-reading this post I spend most of my time online shopping when I’m not on social media. Not really sure if that’s a good or a bad thing?
What sites do you frequent?