Everyone always has big dreams when winning a large sum of money from lottery; big house, expensive cars, elaborate trips, etc.
For me, if I won a large sum of money from the lottery, I probably would not do any of those things. So what would I do?
- I’d pay off my debt, I have a lot of debt between school loans & medical bills. As of right now, I sit on a mound of debt that will probably not be paid off in my lifetime.
- I’d trade-in my 2016 Tiguan for a 2018 Tigan. I don’t need a fancy car; however, I do need wireless charging, better-heated seats & a little more room. I guess this would be a splurge.
- I’d move into a 3 bedroom house instead of a 2 bedroom. I don’t need a lot more room, but an office to work out of & a larger kitchen would be AWESOME! Oh and I’d add a large beer fridge because that’s awesome. I know also an unnecessary splurge!
- Book a couple weekend trips to the beach just Zoie & I. Hangout, make some memories and enjoy the sand between my toes.
- I’d take up the new hobby of home brewing, signup for some classes and just learn about beer.
- Place a 1/4 of the rest of the money I’d invest. This way I will continue to have a nest egg & always have money.
- Half of the money left I’d donate to a couple different charities that are in need of help. I really don’t need that much money in my life, and if I can help others I think that would be nice.
- Lastly, I would finally buy a couch to sit on! Seriously, why does something you just sit on, fart on and spill things on COST SO MUCH MONEY!
But, none of that will happen because I don’t play the lottery. It’s a horrible waste of money & confused why people pay $2 for a piece of paper with numbers on it. But hey, you do you son.