December 13, 2016 - Current
March 22, 2013 - Current
- Work with clients who need websites or website updates, understanding their brand and what they would like to accomplish on their website.
- Work with clients who need graphic design work, understanding their brand and what they would like to accomplish with the design work.
- Maintain a social media presence to help obtain new clients & keep existing clients coming back.
Vice President, Programs & Communications Chair
November 24, 2015 - Current
- Plan, organize & promote our monthly networking event called JUICE
- Organize social events to bring together young professionals in Pittsburgh
- Maintain Twitter & Instagram account
- Meet with out young professionals to help mentor
June 1, 2013 - Current
- Designed the layout of the website, using Photoshop.
- Developed the customizable theme for an editable WordPress, to easily maintain.
- Write blog posts for reviews on items, locations visited & holidays.
Blogger/Social Media Manager
April 1, 2014 - Current
- Talk to local Pittsburgh business about what they do and how they started, then take the information obtained and write about them to promote their business.
- Research events going on in Pittsburgh, contact the event manager to find out more about the event, and then write about the event before and after.
- Share and maintain the Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
September 21, 2015 - December 10, 2016
- Create responsive emails & monitor campaigns
- Make website updates & revisions
- Post press, news release and blog posts
- Work on a team to create stunning websites for clients
Junior Web Developer (Contractor)
June 2, 2015 - September 19, 2015
- My main task is to create custom WordPress templates for clients to go in and easily change and update content and media.
Brunner - B*Works
May 6, 2014 - May 26, 2015
- Agency, that offers marketing thru the web & print
- My main task is to create websites & microsites from designs provided by a designer
- Create custom design emails for clients to send thru their own email platform, developed by using a designers designs
- Create online Flash banners in multiple sizes used for the web, developed by using a designers designs
Web Designer & Developer
April 1, 2013 - June 15, 2014
- Online Internet marketing company that offers Pay Per Click, SEO & Web Site Redesigns
- Once a site or landing page has been finished I am in charge of moving them to their hosting account, setting up redirects, moving META data and/or pointing their DNS.
Student Worker - Technical & Admissions Departments
The Art Institute of York - Pennsylvania
December 5, 2011 - March 20, 2013
- While working in the Technical Department I print out prints and sign out equipment to staff and students.
- While working in the Admissions Department I watch incoming students take the Accuplacer Test & stuffed packets that go out to potential students.