What 15 items can Tiff not live without!
The past couple years I’ve been trying to downsize, and become a minimalist person.
However, there are multiple items I cannot see myself living without.
- Phone – My phone is like my a third arm, it’s always attached.
- MacBook – Again, another arm. Keeps me connected and working.
- Alexa – Music, notifications, news, you name it, she keeps me up to date.
- A Couch – As long as I have one couch in my life I’ll be okay, a comfy place to sit is important.
- Tula – Zoie may be getting older, but she still fits in her Tula, making snuggles so much better!
- My Bed – Again with comfort, always have to have a comfy place to lay your head.
- Thursday Hoodie – My Thursday hoodie is important; it’s comfy, soft and brings on the good Thursday Vibes.
- Lush Lip Scrub – Very important for soft lips, especially in winter!
- Notebook – My notebook has all my reminders, important information, you name it!
- Power Bank – More than likely my phone is almost dead anytime you see me.
- Blue Bag – Chances are my blue bag is with me, or no to far away. Holding all the items that keep my world together.
- AeroPress – Seriously a life-changing coffee maker!
- FireTV – All the TV that I want right at my fingertips anytime I want it!
- Heated Blanket – All through the winter I sit on a heated blanket! Best Christmas present!
- Backup Kit – I always keep an extra change of clothes and snacks. Because I always drop something on my shirt & am hungry!
What items can you not live without?