Fall is finally here!
Fall is such a great season; pumpkin flavored everything, festivals, hayrides, warm apple cider & hoodie weather.
We only have a couple months of this beautiful weather. Check out my Fall Bucket List and try a couple out for yourself!
- Go Apple Picking – My favorite place to go apple picking Triple B Farms
- Make Apple Pie
- Go on a hayride – Love Trax Farms hayrides
- Pick Pumpkins
- Attend A Fall Festival
- Try 5 New Pumpkin Beers
- Make a fall wreath
- Paint Pumpkins
- Make Carmel Apples
- Go on a hike
- Carve Pumpkins
- Make a spooky gingerbread house
- Build a bonfire & make s’mores
- Make a new soup recipe
- Make a Halloween Costume
- Send Thankful Notes – Write a handwritten note to remind someone you are thankful of them.
- Have a fall movie marathon
- Make a fall craft with collected leaves
- Make toasted pumpkin seeds
- Jump in a pile of leaves
- Make a Thankful Box – Fill a box full of things you use every day to donate to your local food bank
- Make a fall pumpkin craft
- Try a DIY Cocoa recipe
- Visit corn maze
- Make popcorn balls
Follow along with my Fall Bucket List on my Instagram @YourMomEatsMayo
Tell me, what is your favorite activity on this to do in the fall?