Gnats can be a serious pain, and buying gnat traps can get expensive!
So I MacGyvered myself another cheap DIY Gnat Trap!
- Ziplock Sandwich Bag
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Dish Soap
- Stick, straw or kebob stick
- Measuring Spoons
- Measuring Cup
- Combine 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon of soap & 1/4 cup water in the glass
- Place the ziplock sandwich bag over top, with the corner of the plastic bag inside of the glass
- Seal the ziplock bag on the side with the ziplock bag
- Poke holes in the ziplock sandwich bag that is overtop the opening of the glass
- Place in a heavy gnat area
- Wash glass in hot water, and repeat