Eggless cookie dough is such a fun delicious recipe to make!
Chocolate Chunk Eggless Cookie Dough is a great recipe to make with a little one. Even better, it is budget friendly and takes less than 10 minutes.
- 1/4 Cup of Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 2 Cup Spelt Flour
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 3 Whole Foods Dark Chocolate Almond Lacey Cookies
- Cut Dark Chocolate Almond Lacey Cookies into crumbles
- Combine coconut oil, sugar & brown sugar in mixer
- Mix on low until smooth
- Add flour slowly 1/2 cup at a time
- Add in almond milk & vanilla
- Turn off mixer
- Using the rubber spatula fold in the Dark Chocolate Almond Lacey Cookies crumbles
- Scoop into a bowl and enjoy!
**Note do not leave on the counter, place in refrigerator in a covered container**