Hash browns are one of my favorite foods, on top of that they are an easy dish to prepare!
A bag of frozen hash browns can range anywhere from $2-5, depending on the brand. You’ll receive maybe 3-4 servings in the bag, not much.
However, a sack potatoes can cost between $2-6 and one large potato can produce 3-4 servings! You do the math, you can save so much money!
On top of all that making hash browns take little time to prepare and easy to cook!
- Grater, I’d recommend the 6 in 1 Stainless Steel Box Grater
- Kitchen Towel – TEKLA Kitchen Towel
- Pot Lid
- Electric Griddle
- Cooking Spray
- Wash potatoes
- Place kitchen towel on top of the plate, open
- Place grater on top of the open kitchen towel with
- Grab a potato with your dominant hand
- Place your other hand on top of the grater, to stabilize
- Grate the potato (up and down over the hole size desired
- Once you have grated the desired amount of potatoes remove the grater from the plate
- Wash & dry your hands
- Take each side of the kitchen towel and pull to the top, like a sack & twist. This will remove excess water out of the potatoes
- Turn electric griddle on & spray with cooking spray
- Place small piles of hash browns on the electric griddle, covering with the pot lid
- Occasionally mixing and turning with your turner
- Cooking until brown & serve
**PLEASE PAY ATTENTION & DO NOT GRATE YOUR FINGERS/HAND**
What is your favorite thing to serve with hash browns?