No secret coffee is my favorite drink, especially in the morning!
But, recently I’ve had to cut back from almost 8 cups a day to 2, sad I know. My coffee pot at home makes 12 cups, and I hate making a whole pot.
Don’t worry, when I do I don’t waste the coffee, I freeze the coffee in little ice cube trays and make iced coffee with almond milk (blog post coming soon).
In the end, I’d like to drink just 1 cup of coffee in the morning & 1 in the afternoon. So I wanted an easy way to make a single serve coffee, not make a full pot for just 2 cups.
Yes, it says “Tea”, but everything can be multi-useful. Well, everything I try to buy has a multi-use.
- Grind coffee beans, place on 2 for one cup. I use the Mr. Coffee Automatic Burr Mill Grinder with 18 Custom Grinds
- Place Stainless Steel Tea Infuser in coffee mug
- Pour coffee grounds into the Stainless Steel Tea Infuser
- Our hot water over coffee grounds, fill cup
- Let sit for about 5 mines
- Remove Stainless Steel Tea Infuser, place in sink (dishwasher safe)
- Enjoy the delicious cup of coffee
The Stainless Steel Tea Infuser is easy to use, easy to clean and great for a single serve coffee or tea!
What coffee beans do you buy? Comment below!