Tonight we decided we wanted to make a delicious treat, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ice Cream in our awesome Ice Cream Ball!!
It was super easy and fun to make, this is a great summer activity for couples or families.
- 1 Can Coconut Milk (You need the thick fat, so not the carton)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbs Honey
- 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 4 Trays of Ice
- 2 Cups Rock Salt
- 1 Can Opener
- 1 Smoothie Maker
- 1 Ice Cream Ball
- 1 Rubber Spatula
- 1 Freezable Container
- In the smoothie maker combine coconut milk, eggs, honey, peanut butter and chocolate chips
- Smoothie ingredients until everything is blended together
- Pour ingredients from smoothie maker into ice cream ball on the ice cream side, use the rubber spatula to scrape sides
- Place the lid on the ice cream side and then flip to the other side
- Place rock salt and ice inside then place the lid on
- Now roll for about 20-40 minutes or until the liquid turns to ice cream
- You can either enjoy the ice cream with a spoon or scrape the sides with a spoon into a freezable container
Now enjoy your delicious ice cream!