Tonight for dinner I made oven grilled cheese! Seriously one of the easiest, quickest and tastiest dinners.
Especially if you have toddlers running around or you have a large family to cook for. For us we have two frying pans, which means two extra dishes to wash, isn’t happening. Also, a toddler running around, I’ll end up getting pushed on top of the stovetop and brining myself!
Things You Need
- Cookie sheet
- Sliced bread (even number)
- Sliced cheese (as many slices of bread)
- Cooking spray
- Pre-heat your oven to 350
- Grab your cookie sheet
- Line up your bread on the cookie sheet, not on top and butt them up to each other
- Spray a light coating of cooking spray over, make sure it isn’t thick and make sure you spray the whole pieced of bread
- Flip the bread and spray the other side of bread
- Place a slice of cheese on each piece of bread just one piece on each, also make sure that the cheese doesn’t go off the edges of the bread
- Place in the cookie sheet in the oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese is nice and bubbly brown
- Using a spatula place one piece of bread with cheese on top of the other, make sure connecting the sticky cheese parts
- Now serve.
See quick, easy and painless. We make 6-10 at a time in the oven! It always works great with just one sandwich in a toaster oven.