I don’t like when my house smells, the fridge or the trash or even just the bathroom gets weird smells, no matter how many times you clean them.
I started making these cool deodorizing discs, I have one in our fridge, mini fridge, trash can, behind our toilet, under our sink, in our room, etc. Instead of buying those Armand Hammer fridge or deodorizing boxes just make these. They last awhile and they suck up so much!!
- 3 Cups Baking Soda (Armand Hammer 13.5lb Bag at SAMs Club for $4.50)
- 1 3/4 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- Large Bowl
- Muffin Tin or Silicon Mold
- In a very large bowl add baking soda and lemon juice, it’s going to fizz, so make sure it’s a large bowl
- Add water
- Stir, make sure it’s mixed very well, it will like a little clumpy but still runny
- Fill muffin tin or silicon mold to the top
- Let sit for 48-72 hours, they need to harden
- Place in designated areas. I put my non used ones in an empty sealed container under the sink
They will suck up all the odors and the lemon juice will give off a nice citrus smell. I change mine about 3 months or 4 months. I also like to put them in the back of my toilet, it slowly dissolves and help keeps it nice and clean.