I had some left over carrots that I didn’t know what to do with, so why not make some muffins for breakfast this week?
So what you’ll need for these muffins.
- 2 Cups Rolled Oats
- 3/4 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/4 Cup Raw Sugar
- 1 TSP Baking Soda
- 1 TSP Baking Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1 TSP Vanilla
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Soy Milk
- 2 Cups Finely Chopped Carrots
How to make these awesome muffins.
- Turn oven on 400 Degrees
- Spary muffin tin with non-stick spary
- Place rolled oats and flour in the food processor, make sure the oats are chopped, it’s okay if you have some un-chopped
- Dump in a bowl
- Add sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and stir until everything is nicely blended together
- Add in eggs, milk and vanilla
- Once everything is nicely blended add in the carrots
- Make sure that everything is nicely blended together
- Fill the muffin pan to be evenly with the top, make sure it’s flat
- Cook for 25 minutes
- Cool and then enjoy